Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Playing Catch Up

I don't know what part of the world you're living in, but where I am on the Eastern Coast of Canada, it's an absolutely beautiful winter day! When I look out my window, I see lots of fresh white snow and clear blue skies. It's a perfect day. :) I thought that it would be a good time today to post an update. I haven't been on here since December 1st and a lot has happened since then.

Where do I start? Well, the last I posted on here was about the December buffet SNOWBALL FIGHT. I hope you got a chance to snag some of those packs while they we're on sale. :)


I made a cute layout using my new template pack I LOVE TEMPLATES Pack 22 and papers and elements from SNOWBALL FIGHT. The kids were enjoying a snow day. They got to stay home from school and play outside. They loved it! When they got cold, we came inside and had some hot chocolate. It was yummy. :)


I was sick with a really bad influenza for most of December and part of January so I didn't get any designing done at all. :( I missed the buffet for January but I did get the chance to knock out a few packs for February's Buffet though. LISTEN TO YOUR HEART is all about the wonders of love. Very fitting for scrapping your Valentines Day memories. <3 p="">
All packs are on sale thru February 5th for only $1 each. Check out what I've got this week. And remember all items are linked to the store listing too. Easy access, right?





Totally cute, right! I thought you'd like them. :) Here's a layout I made using the templates and both the papers and elements from LISTEN TO YOUR HEART. It's an old picture of my Grandparents.


I also have 2 new template packs this week. I LOVE TEMPLATES Packs 22-23. Check them out.



So... You better snag these while they're on sale. :) And, just so you know... I'm going to be adding a new Facebook Freebie on the Inspired Designs Fan page very soon, so... if you haven't had a chance to snag OUR FAMILY STORY... you better do so soon. I'll be removing it this week. :)

1 comment: