Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Thursday, November 7, 2013

An Update, A Life Planner and A Filofax!

I know, I know.... It's been forever since I've blogged or designed for that matter. There have been lots of changes in my life and it's only now that I've had the desire to connect with the digital world again. I missed you all so much! I'm about to get back into designing and I hope to have some new goodies very soon for Christmas. I'm working on a super cute kit and I've got a few template packs and wordart packs on the way as well. I'm super excited about it all.

Well... You may have been wondering where I've been spending my time lately. OMG!!! I have found the most amazing group/community in the whole wide universe! Seriously! I have always used a planner of some sort to help with organizing my life. Either it's been a monthly calendar, a few scraps of paper with dates and to do lists on them, or a bound planner/agenda. I think I've tried them all. I even have a few Franklin Covey and Daytimer planners kicking around in my closet, somewhere. Since the kids started school this year in a new school, with new schedules and extracurricular activities, I knew that I needed to get our new lives organized and fast. How better to that than to get a new planner! I've been following Erin Condren's Life Planner system for a while now but never purchased one before. So, I ordered my very first and ever since I've been totally hooked on planning and organizing our lives.

For those of you who aren't familiar with Erin Condren, please check out her website at www.erincondren.com

She offers wire bound planners, calendars, address books, note pads, cards, labels, luggage, and the list goes on and on. And, the part that I loved about it was that you get to pick your own cover AND you get to have it personalized! Here's a pic of my Life Planner! I love her!


 

I've been using my LP for 6 weeks now and I've got to admit that it's really been helping with organizing my time. I've also been using it as a general journal as well. Jotting down little bits of my day. If you'd like to see a more detailed review of my Life Planner, check out my YouTube channel: HERE

So... Over the coming days, weeks, months, etc... I will be featuring lots of yummy new stuff on organizing, planners and yes... FILOFAX! As soon as I get some new design goodies ready, I'll let you know as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment