Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Saturday, December 1, 2012

SNOWBALL FIGHT: All new buffet at GS plus... DEAL OF THE DAY!

It's December 1st! That means a few things to me. First... It's only 25 days till Christmas Day! I'm so excited! I've almost got all of my Christmas presents bought and next week, the tree, lights and all the decorations are going up. :) Second... My hubby comes home from working out of province next week and he's going to home for a whole month! And thirdly... It's time for the GS Buffet and the amazing $1 bakesale! Our theme for the buffet this month is SNOWBALL FIGHT! I just loved the soft colors of this months palette and decided to stay in the green/blue/brown colors. I hope you like what I've created for you this month! As always, each pack is only $1.50 each, for one week only. You can snag them HERE. Or each image is also linked.




Aren't those just so cute! I can't wait to get some snowy pics this winter to use with this collection! And, don't forget to stop in and check out all the items in the Bake Sale this week. I've got some great templates in there for only $1 per pack. As well as lots of other items too.

I've been thinking about having a DEAL OF THE DAY this month. I'm going to choose 1 of my products and have it on sale for one day only for only $1! The first DEAL OF THE DAY is HOLIDAY MEMORIES! If you love it and just have to have it.... It's only available for today only! So you better snag it now! Now! NOW!

http://store.gingerscraps.net/HOLIDAY-MEMORIES-Kit-by-Inspired-Designs.html


No comments:

Post a Comment