Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

WINNER: You're Not So Scary

Thanks to everyone who commented to win YOU'RE NOT SO SCARY! I asked my little guy Aiden to pick the winner. I gave him a number between 1-15 and he chose #5 because he's 5 years old! There were 15 comments 1 from me and one was a duplicate so...

The winner is:

Halloween is the best holiday to scrapbook! There are so many choices and options for creating the pages. I really love the way the stickers have been created to look like old style stickers with the white border. I love everything about this kit, and would LOVE to have it!!

Congratulation NICKISMOM. Please send me a message at inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com to claim your prize!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you very much for the welcome kit at the forum. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete