Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Monday, October 15, 2012

Inspired Designs... Featured Designer at Paper and Pixels!

Have you had a chance to check out Paper and Pixels yet? Well... you don't know what you've been missing. It's a super cute online magazine dedicated to scrapping and paper crafts and for the month of October...

INSPIRED DESIGNS is the Featured Designer! Yay! 


 There's a little write up in there all about me and there's a cute FREEBIE in there too! One of my best selling and popular kits is A WORK IN PROGRESS and I've created an add-on exclusively for magazine subscribers this month. Here's a little preview of the FREEBIE!


To snag your very own copy of this months edition, go to http://papersandpixels.com/.

No comments:

Post a Comment