Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Thursday, December 1, 2011

WHO-VILLAGE BUFFET, $1 BAKE SALE

I hope that you're comfortable today, that you got lots of rest last night, and if you're anything at all like me, you've probably had at least 2 cups of coffee and 2 cups of tea... because... this post has a lot to see!!! There's so much going on at Ginger Scraps today that I'm not quite sure where to start! :) I guess I'll start at the newest and work my way down.

As you know, each month we have a thing at GS called The Buffet. The designers are given a common color palette and theme and we're told to run wild with it! lol. This months theme is just the cutest... WHO-VILLAGE. It's sort of a variation on the whole WhoVille- Dr. Seuss/ Christmasy theme. As soon as I saw the colors I know I wanted to create something for it.

So... Here it is! I've created a cute little element pack, patterned paper pack with bonus cardstock papers, and a set of 5 brad alphas!!!! And the amazing thing about WHO-VILLAGE... It's on sale for only $1 each! Check out the previews and then hurry on over to my store! Images are linked!

Was I right about it being cute? I think so! lol. Next up ... It's also time for the famous $1 Bake Sale! We're doing it a little different this month... Instead of it being only 1 day, IT'S 5 WHOLE DAYS!!! That's right... 5 DAYS from December 1-5th!

I broke apart my Black Friday grab bags and am offering them for just the 5 days only, each wordart pack and template set for only $1 each. After that, they'll return to regular price.

I hope that you can find lots of awesome stuff in my store this week! I've also decided that the rest of my store will also stay on sale for 40% OFF for the rest of the month! I've got lots more wordart, templates, and kits in store. Check them out! NOW!!! lol. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment