Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Friday, December 30, 2011

MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM INSPIRED DESIGNS

I don't know what's going on with Blogger lately, but I've been scheduling posts and they've been disappearing!!! I had a super nice one for you, wishing you all a Merry Christmas and I even had a Facebook freebie post all set up, but... DISAPPEARED!!! Anyhoo... Let's see if I can remember it all today! lol.

First off, I have to wish you all a belated Merry Christmas!!! I hope that you had a great Christmas and got to spend it with your family and friends!

Our Christmas was wonderful!!! For the first time in 3 years, my Dad got to spend Christmas with the family. He works offshore on an oil platform and has worked the last 3 Christmases. This year, he finally got to stay home. On Christmas Eve, my parents and brother came over and we had lots of things planned for the kids to do for Christmas. We baked Blueberry cupcakes for Santa, put out carrots for the reindeer, sprinkled reindeer food outside for the reindeer, hung up the stockings and had the kids set up the snacks for Santa and Co. They had so much fun!!! After the kids went to bed, we put the gifts under the tree and then we had a few drinks with my family. It was a great way to spend Christmas Eve. :)

On Christmas morning the kids were so excited when they came out and saw the gifts under the tree! We gave the kids a new VTech E-Reader each, some ZhuZhu Pets and hot wheels, plus, lots of stocking stuffers and such. The rest of the family gave them lots of awesome presents too but their E-Readers are by far their favorite presents. :) I gave my Hubby a new Sirius satellite radio system and he surprised me with a new KOBO VOX COLOR E-READER!!!!! I am the happiest wife in the whole wide universe!!!! I've been wanting one forever and he was such a sweetheart to surprise me with one. I love you Hubby!!!

We had a huge family dinner with Turkey and veggies and cake for dessert. It was sooooo yummy! The kids finished everything on their plates so it must have been super delicious! lol.
After dinner, my family went home and we were all alone until the 26th when my in-laws came in for the night. It was so wonderful to have them here too! The kids were so happy! Later that night my SIL and her Hubby came up for drinks and a few games of cards. We had several visitors throughout the day and night too. It was so great to see everyone!

Now, it's the day before New Years Eve and I'm cooking BBQ pork chops for supper and downloading some free e-books off the KOBO site! I love free e-books. I've bought several books that I needed to finish off some series I'm reading too. I think I'm in love with my Kobo Vox! lol.

And... seeing that my posts disappeared, I have to tell you about my super cute Christmas kit... HOLIDAY MEMORIES!!! Included in this kit: 14 patterned papers, 5 solid papers, 1 uppercase alpha set with numbers, 1 banner, 3 bows, 5 brads, 4 buttons, 1 candy cane, 5 flowers, 5 mini flowers, 2 frames, 1 journal tag, 1 pine branch, 1 present, 4 ribbons, 1 ribbon wrap, 3 ricrac, 1 Rudolph, 1 Santa, 2 snowflakes, 1 staple, 1 star, 1 string, 2 trees, 8 wordtabs.

It's still on sale at Ginger Scraps for 40% off thru Dec 31st.
http://store.gingerscraps.net/HOLIDAY-MEMORIES-Kit-by-Inspired-Designs.html

As a little appreciation to all of my customers this Holiday season... I've got this cute gift tag freebie available Exclusively on my Facebook Fan Page... If you'd like to snag it, become a fan and download it fro free until January 1st!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspired-Designs-By-Crystal/341608097698

So... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you all!!! I'll be back in 2012 with some awesome new goodies!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment