Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Friday, November 25, 2011

BLACK FRIDAY GRAB BAGS ON SALE!!!!

I hope that all of my American friends and customers had a very Happy Thanksgiving Day yesterday! I hope you didn't eat too much! lol! And I just know that you're all out today trying to snag some of those amazing Black Friday deals, or online trying to snag them there. Well... I'm having a HUGE BLACK FRIDAY SALE this weekend! All items in my store are on sale for 40% off thru Nov. 28th!!! Plus, I got 3 new GRAB BAGS that i'm sure you're going to snag right away!!!
The first up is my A BRAND NEW DAY Grab Bag! It includes a complete kit, wordart cluster pack, frame cluster pack and a stacked paper pack! All together in one big bag for only $3.99!!!
(Preview is linked).

Next up... I LOVE TEMPLATES Grab Bag! Included in this Grab Bag are 5 sets of templates!!! That's a total of 20 templates for only $2.99. Each set includes 4 templates, each created at 12x12 inches and saved as PNG, PSD, and TIFF files!
(Preview is linked).

My 3rd is CHRISTMAS COMMOTION Wordarty Grab Bag! Included in this grab bag are 5 wordarty packs. Each wordart was created at 300 ppi for optimum print quality. That's over 35 wordarty items for only $2.99!
(Preview is linked).

So enjoy the sales today and throughout this weekend. I plan on having some giveaways on my Facebook Fan page so be sure to beocme a fan so you can win, win, win!!! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspired-Designs-By-Crystal/341608097698

No comments:

Post a Comment