Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Friday, November 11, 2011

New Release Friday, $1 Bake Sale, New Wordart Pack FREEBIE!!!

Before I get into anything business related, I just wanted to take a minute to remember and pay respect to all of the Military personnel who have so bravely fought and in some cases, lost their lives, to keep our countries free. These brave men and women deserve this day to commemorate their lives and their military legacies. If you are living in Canada, like me, you will be observing Remembrance Day. And for those of you in the US, you are observing Veterans Day. Please, if you haven't done so already, take a minute of your time to remember.

So... Today is 11-11-11! How often does that happen? Well, us at GingerScraps we think it's pretty cool and to celebrate we've got something special lined up for the next 11 days! We're having a $1 Bake Sale... FOR 11 DAYS!!! The $1.00 items will change often all throughout the 11 days- so be sure to check daily for new items. You will not want to miss a single day!

It's also new release Friday and I've got some awesome goodies for you today. I've broken up my DSD Grab Bags into individual packs and they're all on sale for 25% off! check them out.
http://store.gingerscraps.net/Inspired-Designs/

I decided to give you a special wordart pack freebie today in commemoration of Remembrance Day/Veterans Day. My awesome CT Diva, Gina, her hubby is a military man and she's making him a special scrapbook. She needed some quotes and titles so here they are. I thought some of you might enjoy them. Not all wordart are shown on the preview. There are lots more inside the pack.

This pack will be free for one week only, when next Friday it will be going into my store, so snag it for free while you can.

And here's the link to your freebie wordart pack! Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/?07sah7srrd7zmkf

2 comments:

  1. FAB-U-LOUS word art... Thank you so much for sharing your time and talent with us out here :o)

    Kind regards
    Helen from England

    ReplyDelete