Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Saturday, September 10, 2011

IN THE KITCHEN: Plus recipe card FREEBIES!

Happy Saturday!!! I hope you all had a great week! As I mentioned yesterday, Emma started Kindergarten and I was totally freaked out about it! I can't believe that my baby is in school. She's loving it too! When she got off the bus she was all smiles and was full of stories about her first day! I was so happy for her. Here's a little pic of my princess on her first day of school. I just love her snazzy new glasses!

While she was gone to school and things we're a little quieter here, I got to finish up my latest kit IN THE KITCHEN. And as you can guess from the title, it's a kitchen/cooking/baking themed kit. I've been wanting to create one for quite some time now and one of my CT girls requested it too. So... here it is! :) I really love the brightness and vibrancy of the reds and blues, don't you? I know you're just gonna have to have it for your stash so hurry on over to my SUN store and snag it and it's coordinating packs for 30% OFF each! (Each preview is linked).



I just adored these recipe cards so I also included the samples of each card! Yay! These are some of my favorite recipes. :) The cookies are to drool over and the wings are heavenly!

So... Just right click on each card to save! Enjoy!




If you're still reading this post and you haven't hurried over to my SUN store to snag all of this delicious awesomeness (is that even a word), here is some creative inspiration from my Inspired Designs Divas as well as a few from the Sunshine Sweeties! These ladies rock!

I told you they we're awesome! :) I hope you all have a great weekend and that you enjoy the recipe card freebies!

2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, adding this to my wish list! Love it.

    Jen (sailwemust)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Utility sinks might be used for all of these items and extra. It’s the sink that can be beat up slightly extra than the others.

    ReplyDelete