Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Friday, September 16, 2011

DSA's THE FIX! Plus, win $5 to my store!

Are you a fan of Digiscrap Addicts "The Fix"? Well, if you aren't, you should be. Especially this month because I'm a sponsor! Yay! I've created this bright kit A BRAND NEW DAY that's all about change. Change for the better, getting rid of the old and bringing in the new. It's perfect for scrapping those "me" themed layouts. And... if you buy The Fix this month you can get it, plus 3 other full kits from River Rose, Chelle's Creations and Siamese Studio! All for only $3!!!

Plus, if you'd like to win $5 to my store check out this link...

http://digiscrapaddicts.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24250

Here's a little look at my kit A BRAND NEW DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment