Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Friday, September 23, 2011

$1-2 PRODUCT RETIREMENT SALE

I've got some super big news to share with all of you! I'm packing up my bags and moving Inspired Designs to a new store at the end of the month!!! Yay! I am soooo excited about the new changes and direction that I'm taking this business.

And in preparation for the big move, I'm having a huge $1-2 Product Retirement sale! All kits, quick pages, stacked papers packs, templates and coordinating wordart packs are all on sale. So... Hurry on over to my SUN store this weekend and thru September 30th for amazing deals!

http://sunshinestudioscraps.com/shop/view_all.php?manufacturerid=126


As the week goes on, i'll have lots of hints and clues as to where i'm moving. And... there just might be some freebies and giveaways too. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment