Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Thursday, August 18, 2011

WORDART WEDNESDAY FREEBIE...

I know, I know... this is Thursday, not Wednesday! I had this all set up to post yesterday but i'm using this new Blogger editor and I was having some technical difficulties. lol. Anyhoo... One of my amazing CT Divas, Laura, is going to be having a weekly Wordart Wednesday feature on the ct blog. She creates beautiful wordart clusters using my kits and she's got a beautiful piece for you all today using elements from my new kit GOODNIGHT SWEETHEART.


Here's a little preview.


 

You can snag this adorable wordart FREEBIE from the Inspired Designs Divas blog.
http://inspireddesignsbycrystalct.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment