Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

COMBO SALE

Happy Saturday! Hope you had a great week! Unfortunately this week, I don't have anything new for you. I've been super sick and just couldn't focus enough to complete anything. But, I did think that this is a good time to have a COMBO SALE!!!!! I've bundled together some of my kits and quick page sets for one awesome, amazing, fantastic price. Each combo is only $4 until the end of the month! That's a 45% savings over the regular price! So, if you've been looking for some cute kits or quick pages to help you catch up on your scrapping, this is a great sale.

http://sunshinestudioscraps.com/shop/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=126







No comments:

Post a Comment