Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Saturday, August 13, 2011

GOODNIGHT SWEETHEART

Well... Good Morning Everyone! I hope that you've been having a great week. It's been a rainy week here in my neck of the woods. We had 2 days of sun this week, which wasn't even close to being enough. :( I keep wondering when summer is going to get here, but seeing that it's already the 13th of August, I guess all I can wish for is a good Fall. One good thing about a rainy day though is that it gives me lots of time to catch up on some design projects. Yay! I got to finish my new kit and template set for today, plus my Color Splash kit and templates for next week. You're gonna love it all...

There is nothing more peaceful than a sleeping baby. Goodnight Sweetheart was created to help you document and preserve all of those special bedtime moments.You can get this beautiful new kit on sale this week at my Sun Store for 30% off. HERE


 Included in this kit:

12 textured and patterned papers, 6 solid papers, 1 alpha set with some punctuation, 2 bows,
6 buttons, 3 flowers, 2 frames, 3 journal tags, 2 leaves, 1 lock, 1 moon, 3 ribbon, 3 ricrac, 1 scalloped border, 1 screw-head, 1 sheep, 1 staple, 6 stars, 1 string, and 10 wordtabs. 

My creative team and the SUN ct have created some amazing layouts with Goodnight Sweetheart this week. I just love this color combo and how well it all coordinates. Have a little lookie at what they've created!





I've also got these awesome new templates to coordinate with GOODNIGHT SWEETHEART. These are a must have for your digi-scrapping stash. Snag them for only $2.10 this week!!! 


I know that I usually give you a freebie that i've created myself using my latest kit, but... this week, you just have to check out the Inspired Designs Divas CT Blog to catch an awesome cluster freebie created by my Diva, Leia! It's absolutely beautiful. Here's the link...

http://inspireddesignsbycrystalct.blogspot.com/
And here's a look at what you'll be snagging...

No comments:

Post a Comment