Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Friday, August 3, 2012

New Release Friday, Desktop Challenge FREEBIE!

Hey... I'm blogging 2 days in a row! :) Maybe I could get used to this again and start blogging more regularly. :) Have you had a chance to check out the Buffet at GS yet? There are only 3 days left to snag my collection, GO TEAM. And... don't forget to snag some of my $1 items in the Bake Sale. There are a whole bunch of wordart for only $1 each! Templates for only $1 each. And... I've also got a whole bunch of full kits on sale for only $1 each! It's a great time to stock up on some awesome scrap goodies!

It's Friday again! So you know what that means... New Release Friday at GingerScraps! I've got a few new goodies on sale today. :) The first is a re-vamp of my kit #1 DADDY with the coordinating wordart cluster pack! You can snag the kit for only $3.75 this week and the wordart for only $1.88! Check it out! (All images are linked).



I've also got 3 ALL NEW template packs on sale for only $2.24 each! Check them out!




I'm also hosting the August Desktop Challenge at the GingerScraps forum this month! You should check it out and snag the desktop template for FREE!!!

http://forums.gingerscraps.net/showthread.php?18666-AUGUST-2012-Desktop-Challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment