Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Thursday, August 2, 2012

GO TEAM! New buffet at Gingerscraps. Plus... A Facebook FREEBIE!

WOW! What a busy month I've had! So sorry that I haven't posted anything in a while. We took the kids out to my parents for a week and we had a blast! The kids wanted to take a mini-vacation and visit the grandparents. So, I had no internet access for the whole week! Gasp! :) Needless to say that when I got home I had lots of catching up to do. lol.

One of the things on my to-do-list when I got home was to finish my products for August's Buffet at GS. This months theme is so cute and includes something for everyone. Everyone who's interested in sports, that is!

GO TEAM is all about sports! Playing sports, watching sports, having fun with sports! It is probably one of my favorites buffets so far! My main focus is on soccer but I've also got generic sports themed sets too. :) Check out what I've got on sale this month!











Also... Are you a fan of Inspired Designs on Facebook? If not... What are ya waiting for? :) Become a fan today and you can snag this FREEBIE! It's a complete kit with an alpha... for FREE!!!


http://www.facebook.com/pages/Inspired-Designs-By-Crystal/341608097698?ref=hl#

No comments:

Post a Comment