Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

HAPPY HOPSCOTCH: All new GS Buffet, plus a new QP FREEBIE!

It's April! Where is this year disappearing? It amazes me just how fast the time is ticking by. One thing I'm so happy about is that Spring is starting to peek it's head out and brighten things up around here! I can't wait to be able to start going to the park with the kids so they can get out and run around. It's been a long winter and they're itching for some fresh air! With that being said...

It's Buffet time again at GingerScraps and we've got some fun stuff for you! Our theme this month is definitely one of my favorites! It's all about spring and playing outside, enjoying the fun things to do as the weather starts to warm up. HAPPY HOPSCOTCH is so much fun and I just know that you're going to love it.! I've got 5 packs on sale for only $1 each this week from April 1st-5th! Check out the previews below and be sure to hurry on over to my store to snag your packs HERE.

Included in the element pack are: 1 banner, 1 bird, 2 bows, 8 buttons, 5 flowers, 8 frames, 4 journal tags, 1 leaf, 5 puzzle pieces, 3 ribbons, 3 ricracs, 4 ribbon flower (wordarts), 1 scatter, 1 staple, 1 string, and 1 swirl.

Paper packs 1-2, each include 12 patterned papers.

The solid paper pack includes 8 solid papers.

The alpha pack includes 8 alpha sets with numbers and some punctuation.

I also created a few layouts using my Happy Hopscotch collection. The first layout features Emma about to go on the slide at her favorite park. The second layout features Aiden having a blast on the swing. I just love how bright both of these layouts turned out!

I also thought that you might like to have one of these as a quick page, so...

Here is your Quick Page FREEBIE!

***Image is linked***

And as always, here's the link to your freebie! Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/?bncqt225hdymabg

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 6 post on Apr. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling QP...Thanks Dear Heart...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Fabulous QP. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your pretty QP!

    ReplyDelete