Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Friday, April 13, 2012

BAPTISM with Wedding Add-On and a QP FREEBIE!

Hello! Hope you've all had an awesome week and I hope you're ready for some shopping! I've got a re-release this week of my kit BAPTISM with the bonus Wedding Add-On! I've gotten a few requests for this one, so... here it is! I just love the soft greens and creams in this kit and the mix of greys and browns too. It's a very versatile kit that can be used for so much more than just Baptism and Wedding layouts. And... it's on sale for only $3.75 this week at my GingerScraps store!!! You can snag this beautiful kit HERE.

Included in this kit:

12 textured and patterned papers, 6 solid papers, 1 alpha set with upper, lower, numbers and some punctuation, 1 bow, 5 buttons, 1 cross, 1 floral string, 6 flowers, 3 frames, 1 glitter border, 1 glitter flower stamp, 1 jelly brad, 2 journal tags, 1 leaf, 1 leafy vine, 1 leaves, 3 ribbons, 2 ricrac, 2 rolled flowers, 1 rose, 1 staple, 1 set of stitches, 1 string, 2 swirls, 6 wordtabs, 1 blank wordtab.

This kit also includes a wedding themed add-on which includes 1 tux, 1 wedding dress, 2 champagne glasses, 1 grooms shoes, 1 brides shoes, 1 wedding cake, 1 diamond ring, and 8 wordtabs.

Here are 2 layouts that I created using BAPTISM and the Wedding themed Add-On. The first is from Aiden's Baptism. Doesn't he look soooooo sweet in his white suit!!! The next is of my cousin Blair and his new wife, Christine at their wedding in Mexico last month. What an amazing couple!

And, here is a little quick page FREEBIE for you! It's a version of the wedding layout I created for Blair and Christine. I hope you like it.

***IMAGE IS LINKED***
And here's the link!
http://www.mediafire.com/?4pllvnf8mwr0jas

8 comments:

  1. I love this! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely QP! Thank you for sharing your creativity and talent with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Having a subject wedding and picking wedding tones are extremely well known. A very much considered wedding topic can set aside you cash.
    wedding photo frame collage

    ReplyDelete
  4. They delivered a large portion of the crystal pendants for light fixtures and furthermore the cut crystal dots and pendants for the gems and the style business. EMF Protection

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative.. wedding videographer costs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Curvy Brautmode Berlin Awesome article, it was exceptionally helpful! I simply began in this and I'm becoming more acquainted with it better! Cheers, keep doing awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful day wedding Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When seeking out wedding covers you need to engage in doing some research in order to find the right covers that would be deemed suitable for your affair. Obviously, since it is going to be your wedding, you want to ensure that everything that you decide upon will suit your style, as well as your spouses. Click here

    ReplyDelete