Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Friday, March 16, 2012

THIS CHICK CAN ROCK and THIS DUDE CAN ROCK: Plus 2 Quick Page FREEBIES

Wow! What a week I've had! Last week, Emma was sick. This week it's been Aiden's turn! I just don't know how much longer this sickness is going to recycle itself through our home. Aiden was feverish 3 nights in a row and I got virtually no sleep. I couldn't wait for the Hubby to come home last night so I could get a good nights rest. And I did! Yay for me and Thanks to my wonderful Hubby!

For any of you who know me, you know how obsessed I am with the rock band Avenged Sevenfold! I love those guys! Especially the lead guitarist, Synyster Gates! I have passed this obsession onto Aiden because he absolutely loves them too and demands that each morning after Emma goes to school we play their songs... LOUD!!! The boy loves to rock and wants to learn how to play guitar just like Synyster Gates. It's so cute watching him rock out and pretend he's playing his arm like a guitar. So cute! He asked me if I could make him a guitar on my 'puter, so that got me thinking that maybe I should make some rock themed kits for boys and girls. So, here are my new releases for this week! THIS CHICK CAN ROCK and THIS DUDE CAN ROCK! Both are on sale this week for only $3.75 each at GingerScraps! ***IMAGES ARE LINKED***

Included in these kits are: 12 textured and patterned papers, 6 solid papers, 1 alpha set, 1 arrow, 1 bow, 3 brads, 3 buttons, 3 flowers or 3 stackers , 3 frames, 4 guitars, 1 id bracelet, 1 journal tag, 1 lightning bolt, 3 ribbons, 1 skull, 1 skull border, 1 splatter, 3 stars, 1 star with banner, 1 set of stitches, 3 studs, 1 wire string (with shadow), 1 word cloud, 5 wordtabs.

I had a little time to get some scrapping done this week so I created a few layouts of my favorite rock stars! The first is of P!nk! Love her so much! The second is of Synyster Gates <3. Love this guy so much!

And because I love you all soooo much, I've got 2 awesome quick page FREEBIES for you this week! I hope you like them! *** IMAGES ARE LINKED***

And as always, here's also the links to your Freebies! Enjoy!
http://www.mediafire.com/?8eoa284aopus7a9
http://www.mediafire.com/?8j5io6k6jfdtkct

2 comments: