Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

THE READING ROMM: Buffet at GingerScraps!!! Plus, a new quick page FREEBIE!

I can't believe that it's March 1st already!!! Where is this winter going? If you live on the East Coast of Canada, you know how strange this winter has been. Not much snow but when we did get some... we got a lot! It usually only lasted a few days before it got warm and rained so we didn't get to enjoy it very much. :( We had planned on going out to my parents several times this winter and going into their cabin for a few nights but with the way the weather has been, we didn't get a chance.

One thing that I am getting a lot of time to do is catch up on my reading! My wonderful and amazing Husband got me a Kobo Vox Color E-Reader for Christmas and I've got to say that it's the best present that he's ever given me. :) I love that I can read my favorite books, surf the net, listen to music, and do just about a million other things with all of the cute apps I've downloaded! BEST PRESENT EVER! As I finish a book, I Pin it to my 2012 Book-list on Pinterest. When I get a whole bunch of them on there, I'm going to scrap some pages about them. :) If you want to check me out on Pinterest, Here I am: http://pinterest.com/crystaljsweeney/

And... I have the perfect kit/collection to use when I start scrapping those pages... THE READING ROOM! It's the March installment of our GingerScraps Buffet and it's jam packed with everything you'll ever need to scrap your reading themed pages. Check out what I have this month! All packs are only $1 each from March 1-5th! *** All images are linked***

Included in this element pack are: 1 bookplate, 1 bookplate paper, 1 set of books (blank), 1 set of books (with titles), 1 bookworm, 2 bows, 3 brads, 4 buttons, 1 e-reader (with print on screen), 1 e-reader (blank), 6 flowers, 2 frames, 2 journal tags, 2 leafs, 1 library card, 1 paperclip, 1 quote (with & without shadow), 4 ribbon, 3 ricrac, 3 stackers, 1 staple, 2 starbursts, 1 stitches, 1 string, 1 swirl, 8 wordtabs.

Included in this pack are 5 speech balloon clusters with words and 5 blank clusters.

Included in this alpha pack are 4 sets of alphas with numbers and some punctuation.

Plus, I have 2 patterned paper packs and 1 solid paper pack. :)

I've had these pictures of the kids reading a book together from 2010 but I just didn't have the right kit to scrap with so... I used READING ROOM to create this layout! Yay! The template is also one of mine from I LOVE TEMPLATES: Template Pack 3. I hope you like it because I've also made it into a quick page FREEBIE for you! Enjoy!


***Image is linked***And as always, here is the link. :)

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 4 post on Mar. 01, 2012. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how adorable! Thank you for sharing your beautiful designs!

    ReplyDelete