Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Saturday, October 29, 2011

IMPORTANT: Sad News

Dear Friends,
As some of you may be aware, a terrible thing has happened to 9th&Bloom today. The designers and co-owner, Lizzy, were victims of fraud. Our store is closing immediately. I don't know where I will be selling designs in the future, but I will be designing and selling!

Please take a moment to read this official statement from Lizzy.

"Dear friends, as many of you are aware, today we at 9th&Bloom encountered a problem processing our Paypal payments. I contacted Paypal to sort out the discrepancy and discovered that unbeknowst to me and to our amazing designers, the shop and its paypal account were not set up as they should be. The shop never acquired its own Taxpayer Identification Number from the Internal Revenue Service. Since having such a number is a requirement for the Paypal account that the shop uses, Paypal has frozen our account and we are unable to process payments. Prior to this point in time all of our Paypal interactions were handled by another owner who failed to inform me of any issues regarding the account.

Because we cannot operate as a shop without a Paypal account, we must say goodbye to 9th&Bloom; however, as always our amazing staff of creative people, layout artists and designers alike are united and hard at work to reopen a new store with the same wonderful buzz of community and creativity. We look forward to our new adventure with a great sense of renewal and anticipation and hope that you will continue to be a part of our amazing community."

Lizzy

I would like to thank you all who have been my loyal customers and friends! Thanks so much for your continued support and business. This is going to be a new adventure for me and I hope that you'll continue on it with me.

3 comments:

  1. :( so sad to read about this! lots of hugs and love to all of you affected professionally and personally by this. will be hanging around waiting to see where you land next.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear about what happened to 9th&bloom and to you as well. I hope that you would be able to find a new comfortable shot to stay with. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy cow!! That's terrible!! So sorry Crystal!

    ReplyDelete