Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Friday, October 14, 2011

6 NEW WORART PACKS plus... a wordart FREEBIE!!!

Before I get started here today. I wanted to wish my amazing, wonderful, handsome husband Emmett a HAPPY 11th ANNIVERSARY! I love you Hubby! {{{HUGS & KISSES}}}.


I can't believe that it's Friday... AGAIN! The time always seems to go so much faster for me when it starts getting cold outside. I live in Eastern Canada so it's Autumn for me now and I LOVE IT!!! Autumn is my favorite season. I love how it's cold enough to wear a jacket or warm sweater but not cold enough to have to wear a snowsuit! lol. I absolutely adore how beautiful everything starts to look as the leaves turn color and the evening sunsets get brighter. I live right on the ocean so I get lots of breathtaking sunsets. Here's a pic of one from about 2 weeks ago that was taken from my living room window. BEAUTIFUL!!!

I consider myself a very lucky lady to be able to look out my window and see nature at it's most beautiful. It amazes me that I can sit on my cozy couch, have a cup of tea and watch whales jumping in the bay! Yes... I can watch whales from my window! :) I've got to get some pics of that soon!

As we all know, once Autumn get's here, Halloween isn't far behind. I've got some of my "stuff" ready to get the house and yard decorated for the Trick-or-Treaters. I've got plans on transforming the front porch into a haunted house of sorts. It's gonna look amazing when it's all done. I've got the kids costumes all ready too. Emma is going to be a witch and Aiden is going to be a Ninja. They picked out their costumes when we were shopping last week. I have to check this week for a wig for Emma though. I hope to find one that's got black or purple hair. And, I've already got 2 of the most amazing kits from 9th & Bloom picked out to use for scrapping our Halloween pics this year! The first is Wicked from Amy Stoffel and the second is The Witching Hour from Secret Stash. Both awesome kits! You should totally check them out!

So, with all that being said... Here are my wordart releases for this week! You can snag them this week for 20% off. Click HERE to go to my store.







As promised, I'm going to start having a daily wordart freebie again! Yay! I've got lot's of cute ones coming up for you so make sure to check back here everyday to snag your freebie! Here is the first one. Image is linked.


And as always, just in case, here's the link to your freebie! ENJOY!
http://www.mediafire.com/?yi7fohn9jbjf1l6

1 comment:

  1. Happy Belated Anniversary! And what an amazing view!! WOW! It sounds like heaven!

    ReplyDelete