Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

New Releases, 2 Freebies, and my awesome NEW CT!

Happy Friday Everyone! I hope you all had a great week and I hope that you're about to have an awesome weekend:) I've been super busy this past week. My little girl, Emma, had her last kinderstart session and she got her "graduation" certificate! I was so proud! I can't believe that she's going to be in Kindergarten this fall. Now that the weather is warming up here in my neck of the woods, we've been trying to get out with the kids a little more. This week we took them to the beach for a beach bbq and then we went fishing. We had so much fun! I may have to post some pics here for you to see later:)

As you know, I had a CT Call this month and I was totally overwhelmed by the amazing response! There were so many talented scrappers who applied. I'd like to say a great big Thank You to everyone who sent in their apps and allowed me to see your amazing layouts:) It was a tough choice but I'd like to welcome to my CT....


So... WELCOME LADIES and everyone get ready to see their awesome layouts using my products throughout digi-land!

Now... onto business! LOL. I've got 2 new kits for you this week! Some of the most special moments in any woman's life, is during her pregnancy. When you feel that first little flutter in your growing tummy, or see that first ultrasound picture of your little miracle. This kit is just perfect for scrapping and preserving those amazing moments. With a bight color palette of blues, yellows, creams and soft browns, and with lots of adorable elements, i'm sure this kit is fast to become a favorite.



Included in each kit:

10 textured and patterned papers, 5 solid papers, 1 alpha set with uppercase, lowercase, numbers, and some punctuation, 1 banner, 1 binder clip, 1 bookplate, 2 bows, 1 brad, 3 buttons,
3 flowers, 2 flower swirls, 2 frames, 1 heart, 2 journal tags, 1 leaf, 3 ribbons, 2 ricrac,
3 silhouettes, 1 staple, 1 string, 1 stroller, 1 umbrella, and 10 wordtabs.

Both kits are on sale at my SUN store this weekend for 30% off! ***Images Linked***

I've got the best Creative team!!! Just look at these beautiful layouts that they've created using Expecting: A Boy and Expecting: A Girl! Just beautiful ladies!




And here's one of my sweet little boy, Aiden on the day he was born! Isn't he just so precious!

So... I decided to do a little something different for this weeks new releases. I've got 2 quick page FREEBIES for you! Yay! I thought you might enjoy having a girl and boy version. I used it myself for a pic of my little boy when he was born.:) Images are linked.



And of course, here are the links to both QP Freebies! Enjoy!
Boy: http://www.mediafire.com/?kc52nqb789wwu91
Girl: http://www.mediafire.com/?sl0rdqf78aminb5

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [12 Jun 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for these freebies. i love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like them, they are different! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete