Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Friday, June 17, 2011

#1 DADDY, SUMMER LOVIN and a new QP FREEBIE!

I've got some awesomeness for you today! We'll start off with my newest kit, #1 DADDY! My kids worship their Daddy! They love everything about him and tell him that about a million times a day. #1 DADDY is the perfect kit for celebrating that special man in your little ones lives that they call Daddy. Packed full of masculine elements and papers, it's sure to become a favorite in your stash!

Included in this kit:
12 textured and patterned papers, 5 solid papers, 1 alpha set with numbers and some punctuation, 1 accordion flower, 3 arrows(with shadows), 1 bookplate, 1 border, 3 bows, 3 buttons, 1 dog-tag, 1 fastener, 2 flower swirls, 3 frames, 1 id tag, 1 journal tag, 5 metal stars(with shadows), 4 ribbon, 3 ricrac, 1 screw head, 1 staple, 9 stars, 2 string, 1 wooden tag, 8 wordtabs.

#1 DADDY is on sale this week for 30% OFF at SUN. I've also got the matching wordart pack too. ***Images are linked***



I love my CT LADIES!!! Check out their awesome layout's using #1 DADDY!


Here's a little layout of my kids and their Daddy! They love him so much. The pics were taken on the last 3 Father's Days.



It's time for Color Splash at SUN this weekend! I just love the brightness of this months CS. I just knew when I saw these colors, I had to do a summer/beachy themed kit! I've got tons of pics that i'm gonna use with this kit to make some amazing layouts! Check out the preview of the complete kit and don't forget that i've got the individual elements/papers/alphas and the wordart packs on sale too. ***Images are linked***



Check out these layout by my amazing CT! These ladies really know to rock a kit!

So... Here's a little quick page freebie for ya! I created this freebie using #1 DADDY also as a layout for myself. Actually, i'm making the layout as a framed gift for the hubby for Father's Day... Don't tell! :) Enjoy!
***Image is linked***

And as always... Here's the link to today's Quick Page Freebie!
http://www.mediafire.com/?60zc5f6k1i8xo23

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [19 Jun 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing...and also for the really quick download at 4shared. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barb - Albums to RememberJune 22, 2011 at 11:36 PM

    Great Kits, love the word art!

    ReplyDelete