Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Friday, November 19, 2010

NEW RELEASE FRIDAY

It seems like it's been years since i've posted anything on here. I'm so happy to finally be back online after the whole flood fiasco. We had to move down with my parents for a few weeks until our house was ready for us. We finally got to move in here on October 18th! Yay! We're so happy to be here and the kids are loving having their own bedrooms again. They were getting quite tired of having to share a room. Unfortunately, we didn't have internet until just a few days ago, so you can only imagine how happy I am to have it back!!!

During my downtime I spent so much time with my family. It was wonderful! We had a beautiful Autumn here in Newfoundland and we did as much as we could to enjoy it. The Summer here was very rainy this year so we spent most of it inside. The kids were going crazy and acted accordingly. They were so happy that we spent so much time outside once we moved down with my parents and since we moved into our own house. I've got hundreds of photos that i've been trying to get scrapped too. I'll post some of my layouts for you to see soon. Or, you could check out my personal gallery at ES HERE

Well... after all of that, IT'S NEW RELEASE FRIDAY AT ELEMENTAL SCRAPS!!! I've got a bunch of new stuff for you today. I've been wanting to do a "black & white" kit for such a long time so I started playing around with some papers and doodles and I came up with one of my favorite kits yet... TAKE MY PICTURE!!! Every picture you take deserves to be displayed and treasured. This kit is just the perfect kit to use to scrap those cherished pictures. With brightly colored elements and lots of neutral black and white papers, this kit will allow your pictures to pop! Included in this kit: 8 textured and patterned papers, 8 solid papers, 5 buttons, 5 flowers, 5 ribbons, 4 ricracs, 1 string, 1 swirl, 7 wordstrips, 2 blank wordstrips, 2 cameras, 1 camera frame, 1 flim, 1 digital memory card, 1 polariod string frame, 2 picture frames.
*** All product images are linked***
I've also created 2 beautiful quick page albums using Take My Picture. The first is a blue themed album and the 2nd is a pink themed album. Each set of quick pages include 4 quick pages, measuring 12x12 inches and created at 300ppp for optimal print quality. Just insert your own special photos, add your own journalling and extra special touches to create your own finished page.
It's beginning to look a lot like christmas... and that means that it's time to get your holiday cards ready to give to your friends and family. I've created this pack of photo cards so you can add your cherished family photos and your personalized greetings. Included in this pack are: 8 PNG photo cards, 8 samples. All cards measure 4x6 inches and are 300PPI for optimum print quality.
As some of you may or may not know... I've just recently become a Grandmother!!! I know, I'm only 34 but my hubby has a 21 year old son and him and his fiance just had a beautiful little girl named Madeline last month. I thought it was a perfect time to re-release my BABY OF MINE BIRTH ANNOUNCEMENTS. Included in each pack: 6 PNG birth announcements, 6 samples, and 6 PSD files ready to be customized to your specifications. Each announcement measures 6x4 inches and created at 300ppi for optimal print quality. Just insert your own special photos, add your birth info and your announcements are ready for printing and sharing.
And last but not least... Here are some layouts I created using my kit TAKE MY PICTURE! If you look closely, you'll see that these layouts are actually part of the quick page albums too!

No comments:

Post a Comment