Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Friday, September 10, 2010

It's Dollar Day at Elemental Scraps!

I hope that you all had an amazing week! Mine was awesome! My Hubby came home on Sunday and the kids were so excited to see him. I didn't think that my son really missed him so much because he didn't show it like my daughter did. But when the hubby got here, Aiden gave him so many hugs and kisses and was so excited that he was home. He spent all day clung to him like glue. We were so happy he was home. I'm not used to be apart from him.

Wednesday was my birthday! Yay for me! I got some really great gifts from my family. From the kids I got a new purse and wallet. The Hubby gave me 6 new books that i'm just itching to read!!! He also treated me to a new hairstyle from my favorite salon, Orchids. I've been styling my hair straight and with an inverted bob this last few years so I was ready for something new. I've had a bang for the last 10 years or more so I decided I would get a short layered style with bangs! A big change for me but it looks pretty good. I've got to get some good pics taken so I can show you all what it looks like. For my celebration supper, we had homemade spagetti and meatballs with garlic and cheese bread. It was yummy! And of course, birthday cake to follow. YUM-O!

So, here it is, Friday again. It's New Release Friday and also dollar day at Elemental Scraps! I've got 2 new mini's in store today for $1 each. *** Images are linked***

Every birthday is a cause for celebration and this mini kit is just the perfect kit for scrapping those special birthday memories.
Included in this kit: 7papers, 2 buttons, 1 flower, 1 frame, 1 ribbon, 1 ricrac, 8 word tags, 1 birthday boy tag, 1 birthday girl tag, 2 gift lists, 1 balloon, 1 cake, 1 hat, 1 gift.
What a great way to celebrate the wonders of spring by scrapping your favorite springtime memories witht his adorable spring themed mini kit. It's packed full of bright colors that are sure to brighten your day.

Included in this kit: 7 papers, 1 butterfly, 1 button, 2 flowers, 2 frames, 1 heart on string, 1 ribbon, 1 ricrac, 1 scalloped border, 1 tree, 6 wordtags.

While you're snagging these awesome mini's, i've also got a full kit Whispers On The Wind and this friendship themed wordart pack on sale for $1.

No comments:

Post a Comment