Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Monday, August 2, 2010

NEW RELEASE MONDAY at Elemental Scraps!!!

Good Monday Morning!!! Hope you all had an awesome weekend! It's New Release Day at Elemental Scraps and i've got some great goodies going into my store. For those of you who've been following me since my Inspired Mommie Designs days, my new kit SENTIMENTAL is a remake of my old kit of the same name. This new version only has a few of the papers and elements as the original, all the rest is brand new! Check it out!

Have you been searching for just the right girly kit? Well, look no further. Sentimental is filled to the brim with lots of feminine elements, doodles, flowers and hearts. With a soft color palette of pinks, purples and greys, this kit is sure to have you scrapping beautiful pages of your precious memories.

Included in this kit:

12 textured and patterned papers,
6 solid papers,
2 bows,
1 bow on a card,
1 butterfly,
2 buttons,
1 diamond heart,
4 flowers,
1 silver frame,
1 doodled frame,
3 heart clusters,
1 journal tag,
1 clip,
1 leaf,
1 bird,
2 mini flowers,
1 paperclip,
3 ribbons,
2 ricrac,
1 staple,
1 star dangle,
2 sets of stitches,
1 string,
6 word tags,
1 twill ribbon with ricrac,
1 set of alphas, with numbers and some punctuation.

I just love this new version so much!!! I just had to create some quick pages with it. Here's a set of 5 that i'm just sure you'll love.


I almost forgot to show ya what the old version was like. What do you think? New version or old version, which is better? I betcha you'll choose the new version:) The new version is on sale at my Elemental Scraps Store for 25% off this week. The quick page album is on sale for 25% off too. Make sure you also check out my wordart packs that are all on sale for only $1.85 per pack.

*Previews are linked to my Elemental Scraps Store.*

OLD VERSION

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for your generosity in sharing the freebie QP...it is lovely as is all your work. I am disabled and my monthly check will not stretch to buy your lovely work, but thanks to your generosity and others that do freebie QP or scraps my hat goes off to you...I can't afford to buy things to create with but thanks to you I can spend my time working with what is given me...I am in pain 24/7 and working in PSP and AS helps me to cope with that...Thank you from the bottom of my heart. You have a beautiful family...I wish I was so blessed..no children..nobody any longer. Biggest of hugs and I hope you had a wonderfully blessed Sunday...I have been blessed for sure with your QP...Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete