Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Monday, July 26, 2010

NEW RELEASES AT ELEMENTAL SCRAPS

I'm selling my designs at Elemental Scraps! Yay! I just love that store and now i'm so happy to be part of the ES team. Here's a little sample of what i'm selling in my new store. All kits are on sale for 25% Off. I've also got lots of wordart packs on sale right now for 25% off as well.

http://www.elementalscraps.com/shoppe/manufacturers.php?manufacturerid=175









1 comment:

  1. wow. such beautiful kits! :)
    i saw you live in Canada...i am going to visit there for the first time in a few weeks!

    ReplyDelete