Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Thursday, April 2, 2015

APRIL BUFFET: ONE OF A KIND

Hello digi-land! It's time for the Gingerscraps Buffet again! This months collection was inspired by my very own bundle of energy and the center of my universe... My boy Aiden! As soon as I seen the colrs for this buffet I knew I had to create a kit all about him. I hope you like it and you can use it to scrap your precious memories about that special boy in your life.

ONE OF A KIND is on sale thru April 5th for only $1-2 per pack!






Here's a little bit of scrap inspiration from both my own CT and the GS CT. Well done again this month Ladies!










Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs and thanks for support!

xoxo Crystal aka Inspired Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment