Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Monday, March 9, 2015

PLAYING CATCH-UP

Hi! It's been a long time since I've posted anything on here. I've been a busy girl. Life just sometimes takes a turn for the unexpected and things fall behind. I'd like to be a better blogger, I really would. Let's see if I can catch you up on all things Inspired Designs today. Then, I'll try and post a little more regularly.

Well... Last time I posted about my new releases was wayyyyy back in August. I've missed a lot of new releases, buffet, and bake sales since then. WOW! That's a lot of product!

Here's what I missed from the BUFFET collections. (Each Buffet Collection is available for purchase as the kit or as the individual paper and element packs.)

September 2014: YOU MAKE ME HAPPY

 October 2014: GHOULS NIGHT OUT

November 2014: FAMILY MATTERS

January 2015: LIFE IS SWEET

February 2015: WHO LOVES YOU

March 2015: JUST THE WAY YOU ARE

Next up... New releases and collections.

BACK TO SCHOOL

HELLO THERE

RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW. TODAY: The Collection

RIGHT HERE. RIGHT NOW. TODAY.

Be sure to check out these kits and collections at my store HERE .

1 comment:

  1. So creative . Glad I found this before friendship day !!

    ReplyDelete