Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Friday, May 2, 2014

A GOOD FRIEND... iNSD New Release Day

Hi! Are you all shopped out yet? I hope not because A GOOD FRIEND has just been released in my store and it's on sale for 50% OFF this week! Yay! If you're like me, you've got lots of pictures taken with your friends or your kids and their friends. A GOOD FRIEND is just the kit to use for preserving those memories of good times with friends. I just adore the brightness of the oranges, yellows and blues in this kit. Love it!

Snag it HERE at my Inspired Designs store.

***Image Is Linked***
http://store.gingerscraps.net/A-GOOD-FRIEND.html

And, here are some layouts created by my own personal CT and the awesome GingerScraps CT. I just love the layouts these ladies create. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment