Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Thursday, May 19, 2011

I'M HAVING A CT CALL


Ad says:

I'm looking for some fresh and exciting layout artists to join my team!
Also looking for super cool hybrid artists!

My Requirements:
* Create a minimum of 1 layout with each new release.
* Use my wordart in your creations.
* Post layouts at SUN Gallery, DST, and any 2 additional galleries of your choice.
* Promote my designs on your blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc... (whatever you use).

If you're interested send the following info to:
inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com

* A link to your most up to date gallery.
* A list of any current CT's you're on.
* A brief bio.
* Are you looking to be a permanent member or a short term guest?

Deadline: May 31st, 2011

Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs! I can't wait to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment