Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Saturday, April 23, 2011

BEST BUDDIES FOREVER plus a QP FREEBIE!

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!! I hope that you are all enjoying your Easter weekend. My hubby is gone out to pick up his parents and bring them in with us for the weekend. We're all going down to my SIL's house for a huge family dinner tomorrow. We're having a turkey, a ham, lots of veggies, and I'm bringing a huge pie and a cake for dessert! Yummy! The kids can't wait to get to spend time with the family. I just have to make sure that they don't eat too many Easter goodies before dinner! lol.

As you know, each month the designers at SUN get together and create some wonderful goodies for you using a common color swatch. We call this Color Splash! It's that time again and i've come up with an adorable boy/best buddies themed collection this week.

When you're a boy, there is nothing more awesome than having a best buddy! Someone who you can depend on and share your fun times with. This kit is all about celebrating that friendship. With a bright color palette full of blues, greens, browns and yellows, with adorable doodled elements, this kit is sure to become a favorite you'll scrap with again and again.

All of my COLOR SPLASH packs are on sale this week for 30% OFF too! Yay!

This kit was created as part of my April 2011 Color Splash Collection: BEST BUDDIES FOREVER.

***ALL IMAGES ARE LINKED***
Included in this pack are:
10 textured and patterned papers,
6 solid papers,
1 alphas set with some punctuation,
2 boy doodles,
5 buttons,
2 frames,
1 gear,
2 journal tags,
2 stars,
4 puzzle pieces,
3 ribbons,
3 ricrac,
1 screw-head,
1 stitches,
2 swirls,
3 wordtabs.

And as always with Color Splash, all items are available as individual packs. The element pack has 32 elements, plus an alpha set! Yay!


I just love this wordart pack! It includes 5 wordart all created with elements from Best Buddies Forever!

The alpha set includes a set of uppercase alphas with some punctuation.

The paper pack includes 10 textured and patterned papers, plus 6 solids.

This stacked paper set includes 4 stacked papers, plus 2 without the little boy doodles.


And how could I forget to have a little something for you! Here is a Quick Page FREEBIE for ya! SO, get your scrap on this weekend! Yay! Enjoy!

And just in case, here's the link!
http://www.mediafire.com/?17b8pxw40b7xcxv

3 comments:

  1. I simply love your designs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to use this! First time to your blog, and I am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best Buddies. I love it Thanks.

    ReplyDelete