Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Saturday, March 5, 2011

20 NEW WORDART PACKS, New Kit... plus qp freebie!

It's been a super busy week for me. I've been working like crazy to get out some new wordart for you all. I've gone through hundreds of my wordart requests and came up with 20 new wordart packs!!! So sorry it took so long but they're finally done. If anyone else has any requests, im fresh open so keep 'em coming! LOL. Instead of linking each wordart pack preview to it's own listing in the store... i'll just link it to my store and you can find the packs you want! I've gotta say, some of these packs are my absolute favorites. I just love how they've turned out!

I just want to give a shout out to kevinandamanda.com for use of some of their fonts. If anyone wants a list of the fonts used, send me a message and i'll get it for you.

With all of the craziness last week (sick kids, hubby and myself) I forgot something important!!! I forgot to post about my kit LUCKY LUCKY ME! Some of you may recognize this kit from last year... This is the re-vamped and majorly improved verion! It's got lots of new elements, improved old ones, and lots of new papers. If you purchased the old version of LUCKY LUCKY ME, just send me a copy of your order and i'll send you coupon for 50% off the new version.

Do you feel lucky? Well, this kit is just perfect for scrapping all of your favorite lucky moments. With a color scheme of greens, creams and just a touch of brown, lots of flowers and a few lucky clovers thrown in... I'm sure you'll feel extra lucky when you use this kit.

Included in this kit are:
10 textured, and patterned papers, 10solid papers, 2 bows, 2 brads, 4 buttons, 4 clovers , 1 date wheel, 4 flowers, 4 mini flowers, 2 frames, 3 ribbons, 4 ric rac, 1 round tag, 3 staples, 1 set of stitches, 1 stitched swirl, 1 glitter swirl, 6 scalloped wordart tags, 1 blank scalloped wordart tag,
plus... 1 set of alphas with numbers & some punctuation.

And as usual, I've created this awesome quick page album for you. Included are 4 quick pages,measuring 12x12 inches and created at 300ppi for optimal print quality. Just insert your own special photos, add your own journalling and extra special touches to create your own finished page.

I had this awesome QP Freebie for you last week but, duh, silly me forgot to post it! So, here it is just for you today! I hope you like it.

So... You can download the freebie HERE . Enjoy!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Mar. 05, 2011. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave in the DigiFree category today [06 Mar 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much, this is so pretty! :)
    Greetings from Scotland :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful - thank you!

    ReplyDelete