Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

NEW RELEASE DAY: WIN THE LOVE COMBO PACK!

It's New Release day at SUN and i've got an extra special wordart combo pack for ya today!!! Seeing that Valentine's Day is just around the corner, I thought you'd like to have lots of love themed wordarts to help you finish your Valentine themed layouts. In this combo pack are 4 wordart packs with 37 wordart! That's a whole lotta love! LOL! And of course it's on sale for 30% off this week!!!

I've also got 3 new wordart packs in store today. Have you been looking for just that right wordart for your birthday themed layouts? Well, i've got 2 new packs all about birthdays!!!

And my final wordart pack is the second in my Family series, Family Matters. All wordart packs are on sale for 30% off too. All images are linked.

***Images Are Linked***

WOULD YOU LIKE TO WIN THE LOVE COMBO PACK?

I usually give away a freebie with each new release but today, we're gonna play this a little differently. All you have to do is leave a comment in this post with your favorite "love moment" and i'll choose 3 people to win the Love Combo Pack!!! The winners will be chosen and announced on Saturday, February 19th.

1 comment:

  1. Great wordarts! They add so much to layout pages. One of my favorite "love moments" is reading together with my family.

    ReplyDelete