Thanks for your interest in Inspired Designs: Digital Designs by Crystal! If you have a request for wordart, or an idea for a wordart pack or a kit, please send me an email to inspireddesignsbycrystal@gmail.com or post it in my comment section.

Saturday, March 6, 2010

***BECOME A FOLLOWER AND GET MY NEW KIT FOR FREE***

How would you like the chance to get my new kit LUCKY LUCKY ME for free? Well... all ya gotta do is become a follower on this blog and on March 31st, i'll randomly choose 10 people to get it FREE!

So... scroll down this page, on the right hand column, become my follower.... and you just might win!

*** Check out my facebook page too*** If you become a fan... you can get a coupon for 25% OFF an order from my store.
All you have to do is go to the discussions section and reply to the post that you want your coupon.
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/pages/Clarenville-NL/Inspired-Designs-By-Crystal/341608097698

No comments:

Post a Comment